23rd March 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?

Hello Sir/Madam,
How can I get Internship for 3 months as part of my summer Internship for MBA course? I need to do an Internship in Private Banks as I am currently pursuing MBA(Marketing). Kindly tell me is it compulsory to do Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in private banks in Delhi?
  2. How to do summer internship for 3 months? I am a 3 years UG student of RGUKT
  3. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any Private Bank for MBA(Finance) student?
  5. Can i apply for internship in p-rivate banks after completing MBA degree?
  6. List of Banks offering Internship during summer vacation to MBA students in Chandigarh?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any process for doing summer internship in banks?
  10. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  14. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  15. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  16. Summer internship for 2 month in banks and Finance sector while pursuing PGDBM?
  17. List of companies offering Petroleum engineering internship during summer vacation for 2 months in Hyderabad?
  18. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
31st March 2016, 07:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do an Internship for MBA(Marketing) student? How to do 3 months Summer Internship in Private Banks?

Yes, pursuing internship is a compulsory part in the curriculum of MBA course. You need to pursue internship as it holds a certain number of credits in the MBA course. Moreover, companies coming for recruitment prefers candidates only those who have undergone internships. Various private banks recruit interns from different institutes through on campus internship drives. If any such bank approaches your college, you can apply in them. Otherwise you can apply through referral of senior level employees of the concerned bank for internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?