5th September 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship in software company? What is the procedure followed?

How to get internship in software company? What is the procedure followed? Can you please guide me on the same? It will be really helpful if you can tell me the complete information which I have to follow to get the internship. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
13th September 2016, 05:48 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in software company? What is the procedure followed?

There are so many software companies in the market from where you can pursue internship. Some of the best options are TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL etc. To register your candidature, you have to visit the official website of the company and submit your application before the due date. Also you have to attach a scanned copy of C.V. while submitting your application. If they approved your application, then you will be informed by any email/call. After that you have to sent your acceptance by sending NOC from your current institute with on the prescribed period. After a technical interview, you will be eligible to start your internship.
13th September 2016, 08:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship in software company? What is the procedure followed?

It is nice to see you aspire for internship opportunities. There are numerous software companies across the globe which offer internship opportunity. The procedure of application varies from one company to another. Hence you need to check the procedure of application for the concerned companies in which you want to seek internship opportunity. Some companies visit various colleges to recruit interns, some recruit interns through third party internship portals, some have online provision of application while others have only offline provision of application through referrals.
13th September 2016, 03:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are so many software companies available which provides internship/training to the engineering students.

In order to apply for internship in any software company, you simply have to take a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college stating that in which company you want to do your training and your area of interest.

Attach a detailed resume, necessary documents and a NOC with the letter and send it to the HR department of the company. If you have any reference in that particular company, then it will be beneficial for you.

If your resume gets shortlisted, then you will receive an acknowledgement from the company and will be called for interview.

Hence, after clearing the interview you are ready for your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?