12th February 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I'm a third year electrical student studying in Pune, under University of Pune.
We don't have much of holidays after a semester. Unfortunately Im not able to apply
Can you please guide me how and where do I apply for internship in Pune for a short duration course after 4 PM?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student in Pune?
  2. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Eligibility to apply?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship being a Electrical 2nd year student? Where to apply?
  7. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in IISC if I am from Electrical and Electronics background?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  10. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering free Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune?
  17. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for 4 months Internship in BEL being a B.E. Electrical Engineer?
5th April 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How and where do I apply for an internship for electrical engineering in Pune?

Hello sir,
I am student of 3rd year in electrical engineering and I want to do summer internship in Pune.which companies can give me this offer?
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?