17th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for 4 months Internship in BEL being a B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I want to join for an Internship in BEL. So please tell me how to join? I am B.E. graduate in Electrical Engineering and I want to do 4 months Internship there. With Regards-
Veena

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting 2 months summer internship in BEL?
  2. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  3. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  6. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  7. Can I apply for 6 months Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Procedure to apply?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Airtel?
  9. How can I apply for Winter Training in BEL Delhi? I am a 3rd year ECE stream student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  11. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  12. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  13. How to get internship in companies like NAL, HAL, ISRO and BEL?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Names of the companies which provide internship for 2 to 3 months in Gujarat? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do internship in NTPC in production and operation management for 2 months?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
10th January 2016, 09:31 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for 4 months Internship in BEL being a B.E. Electrical Engineer?

Bharat Electronics Ltd. is a great company to do Internship as a Electrical Engineer. You will have a great scope in this company as it give best opportunity to learn about your field practically. You have to contact the company or mail them about you request and if they accept you, you have to send your application through mail or in person and get the internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?