22nd March 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hi,
I am Rishabh Gupta, I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year now. I want to do Internship in company like Infosys.
So, please tell me the procedure for applying Internship.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for M.S.(Software Engineering) student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Internship programme in Infosys for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? How to apply for it?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in Infosys, IBM and TCS for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure of doing internship in Infosys? How to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Oracle and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and TCS?
  17. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
11th April 2015, 01:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Infosys offers internship opportunities in three different ways.
Procedure to apply for internship in Infosys :-

1. Protégé -
This is for the students who belong to Tier 1 institutes of the country which include IITs, IT-BHU, IIIT Delhi, BITS Pilani and ISI Kolkata. You need to send an email to apply for this internship opportunity. You can email at- [email protected] for more details.

2. InStep
This is a global internship program designed for a selected list of Universities.

3. They also have a program called Campus Connect which visits various Indian universities to recruit interns. Usually Infosys visits many colleges and recruits students from different branches. Then in the month of January, it offers internship to the students of CS and IT branch whom it had recruited during the campus drive.To know more about Campus Connect click here.
12th April 2015, 05:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Rishabh Gupta, I am doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year now. I want to do Internship in company like Infosys.
So, please tell me the procedure for applying Internship.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Procedure to apply for the Internship program for the companies like Infosys is, you have to make an internship letter in favor of the Infosys from you Institute and also you have to carry the NOC from your Institute stating that they don not have any objection for doing Internship from the Infosys. Do present all the documents to the Infosys, then they will do the further process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?