24th May 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?

I'm bcom(h) final year student.I want to do internship for 1-2 months. Plz tell me how can i apply for it and from which organisation i can do? Am not sure which all companies we can apply for? So, can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 1-2 months Internship programme in Faridabad, Haryana being a B.Com final year student?
  2. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  5. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  9. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  10. In which companies can I apply while in B.Tech final year?
  11. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  13. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  14. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Communication companies offering 2 months Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Karnataka?
  16. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Internship in TCS to B.Tech(E&TC) final year student? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  18. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
25th August 2015, 09:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How and where I can apply for 1-2 months internship while doing B.Com final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm bcom(h) final year student.I want to do internship for 1-2 months. Plz tell me how can i apply for it and from which organisation i can do? Am not sure which all companies we can apply for? So, can someone please give me the information on this as soon as possible.

Thank you!
For application, you should contact to below given address.

List of the companies for internship for B.Com students :-

1. Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ground Floor, #837/1, Binnamangla, 1st stage, Indiranagar, 100 Ft Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka

2. YES BANK, Ground Floor, Prestige Obelisk, Municipal No.3, Kasturba Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4017 9000

3. Citibank, No. 91, Prestige South End, South End Road, Opposite Surana College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4121 0741

4. Axis Bank, Site No. 43, Varthur Main Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2540 0621
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?