28th January 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?

Dear sir / madam
I am student of B.Tech (CS) in 2nd year. i want to do summer industrial training please give me idea to do that , and how can i do?, what is the process enter in any industry for training.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
  3. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  4. Process of summer training at HAL?
  5. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  6. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  7. Details on how to do summer training in ONGC Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  9. Which companies are offering summer training in Rajasthan?
  10. Which are the summer industrial training programs offered by various IT companies?
  11. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  12. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  13. How can I apply for industrial training in Mumbai while studying mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  15. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  16. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student?
  17. What is the process to take summer training in NTPC
  18. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
2nd February 2014, 05:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Idea to do Summer Industrial training? Process for doing so?

Training is extremely important along with main course of study in modern world. Now even training contain certain credit points in various professional courses of various institutes. It is good that you are looking forward for some training courses right from your second year of engineering.

Since you are from second year and from CSE branch, so you can do summer training in:-
-HCL
-HP
-BSNL
-CTTC
-Globsyn
-Microsoft (Online)
-Cisco
-D-Link
-Oracle (Online)
-Comptia (Online) and other IT companies and computer training institutes.

You should do training in courses like :-
-Networking
-.Net
-Java
-C++ and C#
-SDF
-Android
-App Development
-PHP
-MySQL
-Data Structures

In order to pursue training, you need to apply in the concerned company via application form which can be obtained either online or writing to the HR of the concerned company. You need to submit the application form along with NOC letter and demand draft of training fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?