26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

IIT Roorkee and Harvard Alumni company providing summer internship?

Looking for summer internship this summer. It should be an IIT Roorkee and Harvard Alumni company providing internship. Is there any?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  2. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  3. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the right way to get summer internship in any reputed IT company? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  5. How to do summer internship in top civil company? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year
  6. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  7. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  8. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  10. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do MBA hr internship? Is any Pharma company providing internship in hr? I'm in MBA 2nd year
  12. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  13. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  14. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  15. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad?
  16. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  17. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  18. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
15th March 2016, 11:32 PM
userdefined

Default Re: IIT Roorkee and Harvard Alumni company providing summer internship?

IIT's will provide internship for all final year Engineering students for that you have to send private messages to the professor requesting for internships. If you are capable student then the professor will call you based on the area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?