26th June 2011, 02:59 PM
adithya.sitis

Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?

sir,i am pursuing my BE course in information science and engineering 3rd year..i want to do industrial training for 6 weeks ..me and my 10-12 friends are ready to join the training..we would like to do training in bangalore or hyderabad or chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 12919 rank?
  2. Which are the colleges that I will get after scoring 28.992 for BC?
  3. When will vacancies of Indian army medical officers be out?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D in IIT Chennai and IISC Bangalore?
  5. How to apply and what is the procedure to apply for internship training in L&T Chennai or Bangalore?
  6. Will I get a government quota seat after securing 576 marks and 570 rank? I belong to general category
  7. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  8. Entrance exams for Ph.D in maths from IITs, Institute of mathematical science,Chennai or Indian institute of Science, Bangalore for student of M.Sc Mathematics?
  9. Is Ph.D. from IIT Chennai more valuable or Ph.D. from IISC Bangalore?
  10. Which college should I get after scoring 17500 in entrance exam
  11. Which college can I get after scoring 79 rank in Gen category?
  12. Details of industries providing Industrial training in Bangalore and Chennai?
  13. List of Aeronautical Colleges in South India? Minimum qualifications required for getting admission? Date of the entrance exams?
  14. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  16. Review of Government Science colleges in Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam and Bhubaneshwar offering B.Sc Microbiology -- [New]
  17. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  18. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
10th December 2011, 01:10 AM
divyum

Default Re: Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?

well its possible to do so...but for that you need to talk to the owner or head to allow you for training for just 6 months and as you have a big group then it will be quite effective for both the company and you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?