14th March 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?

I am doing bsc biotech.i am in second year and and planning to do summer internship this year.can i get the information about the companies or hospitals in delhi and ncr areas that provides summer trainings or internship in this sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  2. Information about companies providing Summer Internship to 3rd year B.Tech student?
  3. What are the career options after passing 12th science except MBBS including PCB?
  4. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  5. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  6. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  8. How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?
  9. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  11. Which are the internship offering companies for M.Tech students?
  12. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  15. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  16. How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year?
  17. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate?
  18. How may I get information about internship programs available for a B.Tech(ECE) 5th sem student?
30th April 2015, 06:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Delhi

1. BioAxis DNA Research Centre Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 092474 38983

2. Techno Concept (India) Pvt Ltd, 824 / 3, Sukhdev Nagar,, Kotla Mubarakpur
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2463 6224

3. Pragati Biomedical, 301-302,Agarwal Arcade,, Uttari Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 2734 1389

4. ABS Biotech, O-38, Vijay Vihar, Near Arya Samaj Road, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3207 1621

5. Weldon Biotech India Pvt Ltd, 32E, 1st Floor, Patparganj, Mayur Vihar Phase I, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2275 4859
17th April 2017, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?

I am doing MSC in biotech. I want to do an internship in Kolkata. Can you suggest me the name of hospitals which offer.
5th March 2020, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc biotechnology n I am in second year . I want to do summer internship this year . Can you suggest some companies or hospitals in kolkata which provides summer internship ?
15th March 2023, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to do intern in NRS medical college hospital in biotechnology..what I can do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?