27th November 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?

sir, i hv studied mbbs from ssimsrc davangere karnataka under rguhs .waiting for results. i want to do internship from delhi hospitals like deen dayal hospital,safdarganj,ram manohar lohiya. plz guide me how and when to apply in these hospitals.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply as a Junior Residential Doctor in leading hospitals in Delhi?
  2. How to apply for internship in ECE from reputed MNC?
  3. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  5. Government hospitals where I can apply for internship after completing 4 years in BDS?
  6. How to apply for Internship in Delhi colleges or Hospitals after completing BDS final year
  7. List of Government and Private Hospitals in Delhi for 1 year Rotatory Internship?
  8. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  9. Internship at renowned Hospitals of Delhi for BPT candidate?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in reputed company? When the forms will be out?
  11. Which are the MCI approved colleges in Delhi? Can outside state students undertake internship in Delhi?
  12. List of reputed IT companies providing internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Private hospitals under MCI control that offer internship position along with stipend?
  14. Which company will provide to me internship? I am pursuing MBA from reputed university in Delhi
  15. What can I do to take up internship in reputed companies?
  16. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  17. How to apply for Internship in reputed companies being a ECE student?
  18. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
1st December 2014, 10:49 AM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How and when to apply for internship in reputed Hospitals of Delhi?

Candidates need to do internship to get admitted into reputed institutions for higher studies or starting a career as a doctor. And many Medical colleges and Medical Institutions provide internships.

To avail internship in reputed Hospitals as Deen Dayal, Rama Manohal Lohiya you need to have a good career performance. You just need to go into their official site and under training section apply for the internship program. It depends upon your luck to get a chance to do internship in these Hospitals as very limited candidates are chosen for internship.

To get a guaranteed internship you need apply through recommendation from your College or any Government Agencies. Accordingly you will be charged less for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?