14th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether Unitech Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship?

I would like to know that is Unitech Pvt. Ltd. offer Internship? I am interested to join an Internship in this company but don't know that this company will offer an Internship or not. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.E. Civil 7th semester student?
  2. Requirements and age limit to apply for an Internship in Unitech Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech Civil 3rd year student?
  3. How to apply for Six months Internship in Unitech Group being Civil student?
  4. How to do summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF, Unitech -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad?
  6. Which Electrical companies offers summer internship in Hyderabad to freshers?
  7. How to apply for Summer training at DLF or Unitech? Chances of getting absorbed after training?
  8. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Nanotech Electronics Pvt. Ltd. for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  10. Which Companies offers internship for Networking and Ethical Hacking in India? How can I apply for internship?
  11. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  12. Which Companies in Tamil Nadu offer Inplant Training for Chemical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme? -- [New]
  13. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  14. Cost of doing Internship in Jaipur Ceramic Pvt Ltd. for B.Tech(Ceramic Engineering) student?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Visionics India Pvt. Ltd., Kazhakkoottam?
  16. How can I do internship after two years completion of B.Tech in civil engineering?
  17. L&T Surat offers summer internship or not?
  18. Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
18th October 2016, 03:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Unitech Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship?

Yes, Unitech Pvt Ltd offers internship to the candidates who have completed their 2nd year and above. So, if you have completed your 2nd year then you can apply for internship in Unitech Pvt Ltd.

Being a top most company getting internship there is not that easy. You must have a strong contact with the employees over there, so that they can refer your name for internship to the concerned authority. Getting internship through employee reference is the best and easiest way.

But, if you don't have any reference then you can apply through the contact of your college authorities. Just contact the training and placement cell of your college and they will guide you for the rest of the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?