3rd February 2016, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Internship being in 4th year of B.Tech? List of companies hiring for internship?

Hi, this is Md Ather Husain I’m pursuing B.tech 4th year I want to do an internship so that I can get sum experience an. I want to know which companies are hiring for pursuing students?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to Agricultural 4th year student in Telangana?
  6. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  7. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  9. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  10. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  11. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  12. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  13. List of IT companies to do MCA internship?
  14. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  15. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Is it possible for me to get internship in bigger companies like Maruthi Suzuki or Hyundai motors after completion of 4th year engineering?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  18. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
6th February 2016, 07:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship being in 4th year of B.Tech? List of companies hiring for internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, this is Md Ather Husain I’m pursuing B.tech 4th year I want to do an internship so that I can get sum experience an. I want to know which companies are hiring for pursuing students?
Final year of B.Tech course candidates are eligible for internship. You can do internship in below given companies.

1. Omega Electronics, B 28, Station Road, Opposite Rajputana Shereton, Fateh Singh Market, Fateh Singh Market, Gopalbari, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 237 5647

2. Genus Power Infrastructures Ltd., SPL-3, RIICO Industrial Area, Tonk Road, National Highway 12, Sitapura Industrial Area, Sitapura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 710 2400

3. Priganik Training Centre, No. 20, Paras Sarees Lane, Near Gatta, Rishi Colony
Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 270 8729

4. PrimeVision Automation Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 087400 00991

5. ARM Bedded Electronics Private Limited, 39, NEar Khandaka Hospital, Tank Road, Kailash Puri, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 089630 00383
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?