20th October 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Process of doing internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a female?

Sir my name is Soumya. I want to apply for an internship in ECIL hyderabad. I would be highly grateful if you could explain me the process?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ECIL, BEL and NTPC in Hyderabad?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in ECIL, Hyderabad?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship at ECIL, Hyderabad?
  5. How to apply for internship at ECIL hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.W.(ECE) 3rd year candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a CSE student?
  8. How to apply for Summer Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) last semester student?
  10. When the notification of Internship in ECIL will be published for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Is ECIL company a good option for doing internship by a B.Tech student? Is it necessary to pay during internship program?
  13. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. How much fee is paid for Internship in Hyderabad?
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Hyderabad while doing B.Tech Electronics and Communication at SVNIT in Surat? How many days will be the internship?
  18. What is the procedure followed for applying summer internship in ECIL while doing B.Tech CSE?
23rd September 2016, 11:08 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Process of doing internship in ECIL Hyderabad being a female?

Yes, you are eligible to do internship in ECIL at Hyderabad.

Procedure to do internship in ECIL at Hyderabad :

There are two ways by which you can do internship in ECIL at Hyderabad. Please have a look at these details below

1. Through your college :
You can approach to your college's training and placement office. Check if they can manage something for you.

2. Through yourself :
If your college's training and placement office can't manage your internship, you will have to arrange by yourself. You can prepare a good resume and drop that in ECIL. After that you will have to wait, once your resume is selected they will call you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?