15th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering and studying in 3rd year. I want to do an Internship in L&T company. Please tell me what is the procedure for doing an internship in L&T company?

1st April 2016, 12:50 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?

Internship will not be offered for the 3rd year student but you can try for In Plant training which is also equivalent to the internship. Getting internship in the final year will increase your Technical knowledge as well as useful for placement. Civil Engineering is the most evergreen department in the field of Engineering. Once you come to final year you can apply for it until then you can apply for in plant training .
10th January 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Internship for b.tech civil engineering students during summer vacation after completion of 3rd b.tech before entering 4th b.tech
16th April 2022, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I'm a Diploma civil student in final years. I want to do internship from your company.
I'm a sure after sometime I will become a good engineer.
Please, accepted my request.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?