13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do an Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of Civil Engineering and I want to do summer internship in L&T. Please tell me what is the procedure for doing summer internship in L&T industry?
With Regards-
Surojit

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do an Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. How to do summer internship in civil company? I am a 3rd year civil student
  3. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Detailed procedure and contacts to do Internship in L&T and Oberoi Realty for Civil 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  11. How to do an internship in L&T? I am a 3rd year student in civil engineering
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.E. Civil 3rd year student?
  13. Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply?
  18. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
20th December 2015, 08:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do an Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student of Civil Engineering and I want to do summer internship in L&T. Please tell me what is the procedure for doing summer internship in L&T industry?
With Regards-
Surojit
The aspirant can apply for internship through their own college's Training and Placement Cell to the L&T office if they wish to do intern. The aspirant has to send the resumes to the HR of the company. Sometimes they may have a telephonic interview. This is the most common practise in L&T for civil students to apply for internship. The website link is given below: http://careers.larsentoubro.com/Client/index.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?