25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Internship for M.Com 3rd semester student with stipend in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?

Hello,
I am pursuing my M.Com 3rd semester at G.T. Groups of Institution. I am searching for Internship and also with stipend anywhere in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  2. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  3. How to do internship in Noida, Delhi and Gurgaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies in Delhi and Gurgaon for Winter Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Gurgaon and Delhi?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi NCR
  8. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  9. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for free to BCA 2nd semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  12. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  13. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  14. List of MNC companies which offer Internship with Stipend to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student
  15. Companies offering Internship to MCA final semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  16. Offcampus walkins in Noida, Gurgaon and Delhi?
  17. Eligibility to do Internship in HCL Technologies, Noida for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  18. Companies providing non-paid training in Noida, Delhi, Chandigarh and Gurgaon? How to apply for it?
26th August 2015, 10:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship for M.Com 3rd semester student with stipend in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursuing my M.Com 3rd semester at G.T. Groups of Institution. I am searching for Internship and also with stipend anywhere in Delhi, Gurgaon and Noida. Please help me.
List of the companies for summer internship for MBA in Finance:-

1. Bajaj Capital, Shop No. 4, F D Market, Near Madhuban Chowk, Dakshini Pitampura, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6464 0933

2. The Muthoot Group, 10, 1c, White House, Bhagwan Das Road, Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2338 6178

3. Pnb Housing Finance Limited, 22, 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 7171

4. V Serve Management Private Limited, 701, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 1126

5. United India Insurance Co Limited, 1726/56, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, Naiwala, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2570 2139

6. Muthoot Finance Limited, Ground Floor, Property No 2/8-a, Commercial Complex, Opposite New Friends Colony, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Sarai Jullena, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2692 503
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?