20th May 2010, 10:19 AM
priyanka_unw

What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?

hi, im a 2nd year student of mechanical engineering,i want to do my mtech in design in germany,what are the tests i have to undergo

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. What are the tests I need to under to do M.Tech in Germany?
  3. Entrance exam to give for studying in Germany?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  5. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  7. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  8. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  9. How to do MS in germany after doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical in RMK? What are the entrance tests to get scholarships?
  10. Ways to do MS in Machine Design from Germany? My aggregate is 67%
  11. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  12. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  15. What is the eligibility for electrical engineers doing MS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. What is the Ph.D admission procedure in germany?
  17. How to do MS from Germany in Automobile Design after passing 3rd year mechanical engineering
  18. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
27th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: What are the tests which I have to undertake to do M.Tech in Design in Germany?

Hi Priyanka,

TOEFL:The TOEFLŪ Internet-based test emphasizes integrated skills and measures all four language skills, including speaking. The content on the test is authentic, and the language is consistent with that used in everyday, real academic settings.

SAT:The SAT is a globally recognized college admission test that lets you show colleges what you know and how well you can apply that knowledge. It tests your knowledge of reading, writing and math.

GRE:The GRE is now only available as a computer-adaptive test. This is how it works: instead of having a pre-determined mixture of easy, medium, and hard questions, the computer will select questions for you based on how well you are doing. The first question will be of medium difficulty; if you get it right, the second question will be selected from a large group of questions that are a little harder; if you get the first question wrong, the second will be a little easier. The result is that the test automatically adjusts to your skill level. The Tough questions have more credit than easier ones.

These are the tests for studying in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?