4th December 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I register with HCL for Internship?

Hello sir,
I m shivani Lalwani and
I want to apply for internship in hcl.
How to register myself for the same????
Please help me to register.
Thank you!

11th December 2014, 03:51 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: How can I register with HCL for Internship?

HCL provides an Internship Program through which students are exposed to Advanced Technologies in the field of IEEE, Real time Applications, System side and Embedded Applications for different levels across the organization.

HCL provides both Summer and Winter Internship.
-Summer Internship is a job oriented training for 8-12 weeks in which you have to work on specific project.
-Winter Internship is mostly an off campus research oriented program where you have to work on the predetermined subjects and finally present your research work like a thesis.

Internship registration date has already passed out for this year on 21st November. You have to apply for Summer Internship in next year whose registration deadline date will be in first week of April. Check the HCL official site's updates for Registration start date which varies according to the flexibility of the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?