28th November 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Internship program in MNCs companies being a B.Tech 2nd year CSE student?

I'm student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE from HBTI Kanpur. How I can apply for internship program in companies like tcs,infosys etc? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Companies offering 2 months Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  4. Am I interested to do internship while pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE branch
  5. What should I do to get internship in companies?
  6. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to get one month internship program when doing B.Tech CSE second year?
  10. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  12. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  13. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  14. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
28th November 2015, 10:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship program in MNCs companies being a B.Tech 2nd year CSE student?

Most of multi national companies and other reputed companies offers internship to only 3rd year and final year students. So my suggestion to you is that you should wait for one more year. Then after you can apply for the internship in any of the company.

Here is the procedure for you :

** After knowing the various details about company, make the non objection certificate from your institute which include the name of the company , number of days for training and date

** Sign the application from your head of the department .

** After this you can apply to your desired company with that certificate.

** If you will approval to your application then you can start your internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?