27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Will doing internship for a year will be helpful for the diploma student in future or not?

i am a mechanical engg. i want to know that certificate of internship from dipp for one year working as graduate intern will be helpful or not? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Looking forward to get the answer from you all!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualifications required for summer training? Benefits after doing training?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for?
  4. Details about companies offering internship to B.Com students?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  6. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
  7. Software companies providing internship program? I am doing B.E information science 2nd year
  8. Anyone wish to do experienced internship in China can apply on webpage www.nowisi-internship.com
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  10. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  12. Is it possible for me to get internship in L&T while doing my B.E 3rd year civil engineering?
  13. Is CCNA course helpful to the students?
  14. Is there any facility for Student Internship in an IT company?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  17. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
29th November 2015, 12:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will doing internship for a year will be helpful for the diploma student in future or not?

Yes, doing internship will definitely be helpful from many aspects. You can get many benefits from the internship, however, it is recommended to go for higher studies.

- You will get professional experience.
- You will get experience of professional environment and pressure.
- You can also get job offer on the basis of industrial experience.
- Companies prefer candidates having industrial experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?