4th December 2014, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Internship related to IT Development and Maintenance for B.Tech(EE) final year student?

Hello
I am a B.Tech final year Electrical student .I want to do an internship programme in Infosys,Cognizant,Wipro etc.my area of interest is IT application development and maintenance and also Industrial services.What it takes to get it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  2. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  3. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  4. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  5. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  6. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  7. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  8. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  9. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  10. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  11. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  12. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  13. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  14. Companies providing free internship for MCA final year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  16. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
  18. How to do internship this semester if I am a student of ECE final year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?