4th December 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any cutoff marks required to apply for Internship in Microtech Software for MCA 5th semester student?

Respected Sir,
how to get internship in Microtech software,
and any cut-off is their?
now I am studing 5th sem MCA?
please tell me soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to complete my project in any software company? I am a student of MCA 5th semester student
  2. Guidance for internship for MCA 5th semester?
  3. How can I apply for internship with companies? I am pursuing MCA 5th semester now
  4. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for internship in HCL while in 5th semester MCA? Is there any requirement of reference?
  6. List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?
  7. How can I get an internship from a reputed company? I'm a student of MCA(BIT Meshra) 5th sem
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  9. While in 5th semester MCA(VTO) how to join internship?
  10. How to do internship with an IIT company after completing MCA 5th semester
  11. How to do internship project in top MNC's while pursuing MCA 5th semester
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  13. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  15. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  16. Percentage required to get internship to do live project in any reputed firm? Do marks matter when it comes to internship?
  17. Industrial Training Programme at 6th semester for MCA student?
  18. Internship Programs in Kerala which I am eligible being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester of Computer Science Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?