26th August 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?

I am 6th sem student, studying electronics and communication. I want to do my major training in bhopal.can i get the list of all training centers of bhopal which are providing major training for electronics and communication students.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
  2. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal?
  3. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  4. Are there any companies in Nagpur, Indore or Bhopal which provides vocational training in Electronics & Communication?
  5. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  6. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  7. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  8. Details of doing major or summer training from DMRC?
  9. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply and related subjects?
  10. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  11. Where to take training for electronics and communication engineering
  12. List of companies which provide electronics and communication major training in Mumbai?
  13. Procedure for training in BHEL Bhopal? Guidelines about training in BHEL Bhopal
  14. List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?
  15. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  17. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  18. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
10th May 2015, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?

You can apply for training in following companies in Bhopal

1. Bhopal Switchgears Pvt. Ltd., 29, Sector 'e', Industrial Area, Govindpuri, Govindpuri
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 258 1316

2. Sharp Business System, Shop No.MF-28,C Block, Mansarovar Complex, Obedulla Ganj Rd, 7 No. Bus Stop,Opposite Habibganj Railway Station, Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 098932 53643

3. Hariom, Hamidia Rd, Main Road, Ghora Nakkas, Peer Gate Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 274 0150

4. Quartz Computer's, Shop No.3, Sky Tower 1,, Opp. City Telephone Exchange, Sultania Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 092294 21906

5. Dielectric Corporation, F-92,Industrial Area, Govindpura, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Phone: 0755 426 0980
12th May 2015, 02:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 6th sem student, studying electronics and communication. I want to do my major training in bhopal.can i get the list of all training centers of bhopal which are providing major training for electronics and communication students.
List of the training center in Bhopal for ECE candidate:-

1. DAuto Engineering Private Limited, 1,Abhinav Homes Phase-4, Ayodhya By pass Road
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 424 4404

2. Saiphia Technology, A-4, Fine Avenue, Nayapura, Kolar Road, Phase 1, Lalita Nagar
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 241 4092

3. Mechanical Engineering Depatrment, Mechanical Engineering Department, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 0755 405 1601

4. Raees Mechanical Works, 9, Noor Mahal Road, Chowki Imambada, Noor Mahal Road
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Phone: 093013 49397
28th June 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any internship program paid or unpaid for engineering student after 6th semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?