6th August 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata

Dear Sir, I am studying in MCom(Accounting and Auditing). I am in my 3rd semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Kolkata where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which offer Internship for MCA 3rd semester student in Kolkata?
  2. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  3. List of companies providing Internship to Mechanical Engineering students in Kolkata
  4. List of companies offering Internship to Civil 3rd year student in Kolkata?
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA-HR 3rd semester student in Ahmedabad?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  7. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Chemical 3rd semester student in Punjab
  11. List of companies for 3rd year summer intership in CSE at Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Hyderabad
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 3rd semester student in Kerala?
  13. List of Banks offering an Internship to BCom Accountancy 4th semester student in Chennai?
  14. List of Banks offering an Internship to BE Medical Electronics 4th semester student in Chennai?
  15. List of companies offering 45 days Internship to CSE 3rd semester student in Tamil Nadu
  16. Companies offering Internship in Kolkata for MCA final semester student?
  17. List of companies providing internship(full semester) to a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship to MSc(Analytical Chemistry) 3rd semester student in Bengaluru?
11th August 2018, 07:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata

You can contact following banks in Kolkata:

- Axis Bank - Maniktala, Maniktala, Kolkata, Phone: 1860 419 5555

- Bank of Baroda - Sealdah Branch, Baithakkhana, Kolkata, Phone: 033 23500468

- Hdfc Bank - College Street, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolkata, Phone: 033 61606161

- Central Bank of India - Drm Office, Sealdah, Kolkata, Phone: 022 66387777
15th June 2019, 09:35 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata

List of Banks offering an Internship to MCom(Accounting and Auditing) 3rd semester student in Kolkata is given below :-

1)Central Bank of India
Drm Office, Sealdah, Kolkata,
Phone: 022 66387777

2)Axis Bank
Maniktala, Maniktala, Kolkata,
Phone: 1860 419 5555

3)Hdfc Bank
College Street, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolkata,
Phone: 033 61606161

4)Bank of Baroda
Sealdah Branch, Baithakkhana, Kolkata,
Phone: 033 23500468
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?