7th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE?

List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  2. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  3. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  4. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  5. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  6. List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  8. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  10. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of EEE course?
  11. List of private companies to apply for job after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  12. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  13. List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE?
  14. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. List of EEE based companies offering internship -- [New]
  16. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in any private company for EEE graduate?
8th September 2016, 11:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE:-

1. V-Guard, 33/2905 F, Vennala High School Road, Vennala, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 300 5000

2. Martin's Electronic Devices & Instruments, 39/2067 Manikiri Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 235 6429

3. Micro Objects, XLI/1098 B, Pulleppady Cross Road, Kochi, Kerala
Phone: 0484 236 3672

4. Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

5. Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Road, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra
Ernakulam, Kerala, Phone: 0484 231 8530
8th September 2016, 05:06 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The below mentioned are some of the best private companies which offer internship while doing EEE;

Crompton Greaves - Official Website

Siemens - Official Website

Bajaj Electricals - Official Website

Wipro Lighting - Official Website

Robert Bosch - Official Website

Volkswagen India - Official Website

Honeywell - Official Website

Bharti Airtel - Official Website

Samsung India - Official Website
8th September 2016, 08:06 PM
PAN2HELP

Here are some good companies where you can do internship. As you are an EEE student, these companies are good for you.

Lest of companies :

Schneider Electric

ABB

Robert Bosch

Siemens

General Electric

BHE

Volkswagen

Daimler India

Volvo

BEL

John Deere

SAIL

L&T
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?