14th July 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE?

I an 2nd year BTech EEE student. I want to do Internship in Kanpur,Where I have to approach. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do internship in Kanpur after completion of 2nd year B.Tech EEE?
  2. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  3. List of best companies to get summer internship?
  4. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  5. List of companies to apply for internship while doing final year EEE?
  6. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  8. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  9. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  10. List of Electrical companies offering Internship to EEE graduate in Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  12. List of companies offering Internship for EEE student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  13. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  14. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of EEE course?
  15. List of best private companies for doing internship while doing EEE? -- [New]
  16. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  17. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  18. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2016, 01:40 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE?

List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE:-

->>BHEL

->>Appin Technology

->>Indian Railway

->>DLW-Varanasi

->>ISRO

->>DRDO

->>Empowerment Technology

->>NTPC

->>BSNL

->>Tata etc.
19th July 2016, 01:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I an 2nd year BTech EEE student. I want to do Internship in Kanpur,Where I have to approach. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible on this. Awaiting for the response.

The list of companies available in Kanpur to do internship for the students of B.Tech EEE given below;

BSNL - Website Link
JK Group - Website Link
Kanpur Fertilizers & Cement Ltd - Website Link
Jaypee Group - Website Link

The student can also contact the college placement cell and department for more internship opportunities.
19th July 2016, 06:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Here are some companies in which you can apply for internship in Kanpur :

** Shree D.M. Electric Company  

Address : 111A/21 Cococola Crossing,, Ashok Nagar, Harsh Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208012
Phone : 099355 33448

** New Man Electric Control Pvt Ltd  

Address : P-1 Rampuram, Shyam Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208013
Phone : 0512 242 1773

** Uppcl Power Distribution  

Address : Vidyut Colony, Nehru Nagar, Nehru Nagar, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208006
Phone : 0512 220 1925
19th July 2016, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies available in Kanpur to do internship while doing B.Tech EEE:-

1. Technosum Instrumentation & Solutions Pvt. Ltd., 133/106 O Block Kidwai Nagar
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 098078 98508

2. J.D. Electrical Company, Jawahar Rd, Juhi Bus Depot, Juhi Kalan, Juhi, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

3. V-guard Industries Limited, 427, D Block, Deffence Colony, Deffence Colony
Kanpur, Phone: 0512 245 2210

4. Shri Shakti Electronic, No:82/9-A, Railway Rd, Cooperganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 094508 66317
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?