8th September 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to apply for training in last semester while doing ECE?

List of companies to apply for training in last semester while doing ECE? Can you please give me some information on the same? Have anyone applied for training already in your last year? Can you please guide me with the steps which you have followed?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Companies offering 6 months Training to ECE 7th semester student? How and when to apply?
  3. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  4. Multinational Companies which offer 6 months Training to B.Tech(ECE) 8th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  6. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  7. List of companies offering Industrial Training to ECE Diploma student in Bangalore?
  8. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  9. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Mysore?
  10. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  11. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  12. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  13. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  14. List and procedure to apply for training in 7th semester for various prestigious companies and institutes?
  15. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  16. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where can I apply for ECE training in 8th semester?
  18. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
8th September 2016, 11:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to apply for training in last semester while doing ECE?

There are so many good companies in India where you can apply for training in last semester. Some of them are Bharat Electronics Ltd, Acer India Pvt Ltd, Sterlite Technologies Ltd, Aftek Ltd, MIC Electronic Ltd, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd, Bharati Airtel Ltd, HCL etc.
You have to send your application with any reference to the HR of the company. If they approved your application then you have to followed the selection procedure. After successfully clearing the selection process, you can start your training from the scheduled date.
8th September 2016, 08:10 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies to apply for training in last semester while doing ECE?

Below i have listed some companies for you. As you are an ECE student, these companies will be very effective for you. Please go through these companies. I think these will help you.

List of companies :

CTS

HCL Technologies Limited

Siemens Ltd

Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

TCS

IBM

Infosys

Tech Mahindra

Bharti Airtel Limited

Wipro Ltd

Reliance Communications Ltd

LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd

8th September 2016, 10:23 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Here is a list of companies that offer training programs for candidates of electronics and communication engineering in last semester:-

**DUCC Systems Pvt. Ltd.New Delhi G P O, New Delhi

**CMC Limited, Pitampura, New Delhi

**Texas Instruments

**Intel

**IBM

**SAIT COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi

**BHEL

**BEL

**BSNL

**Impact Technologies – Bangalore

**Sofcon India Pvt Ltd - Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?