11th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

List of companies available to do industrial training in Nagpur?

I Am Amol Naitam.

Student of civil engineering student 2nd yr completed. so in my summer vacation I have to do industrial training in Nagpur so please give mi information about this type of company those offering training to engineering student.

thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies available to do industrial training in Nagpur? -- [New]
  2. Companies that offer Industrial Training to students who are in their 3rd semester? Any companies in Nagpur?
  3. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  4. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  5. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  7. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  8. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  10. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  11. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  12. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 45 days to M.Tech(Mechanical Design Engineering) candidate?
  13. List of companies in Kerala that provide industrial training for 5 to 7 days
  14. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  15. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  16. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
11th June 2015, 03:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies available to do industrial training in Nagpur?

List of the companies for industrial training in Nagpur:-

Unisoft Technologies IT Training and Certification
Ph. No: 07126606355
Address: 2nd Floor, Pranananda Building, Above Mega Mart, Next to Anand Bhandar, West High Court Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra
http://www.unisoftindia.org

Millennium Info.Tech
Ph. No: 9975029260
Address: 374 Nagarjun Colony, Jaripatka Ring Road, Behind Krushi Nagar, Nagpur-440014
http://www.miitinfocad.com

IKSC Knowledge Bridge Pvt. Ltd
Ph. No: 09028015464
Address: Padmapani, 1st Floor, Plot No. 22, Near MIT College Back Gate, Off Paud Road, MIT College Road, Yashashree Society, Kothrud, Pune, Maharashtra-411038
http://kbridge.in

Atlanta Computer Institute
Ph. No: 9595321479, 9028157794
Address: 2nd Floor, Shivaji Complex, Near Coffee House and Bank of Baroda, Opposite Titan Eye Showroom, West High Court Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur
http://www.atlantacomputer.in
11th June 2015, 03:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for industrial training in following companies in Nagpur

1. Enestee Engineering Ltd, F 6 First Floor Sharadha House, Kingsway, Kingsway
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 661 3444

2. ABL Engineering Company, 46, C.A. Road, Chandrashekhar Azad Square, Mahal
Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 277 0126

3. Sunil Hitech Engineers Ltd, 97, E High Ct Rd, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur, Maharashtra
Phone: 0712 256 2087

4. Ms Urmila Shahu Engineering Co Ms S S Industries, Prathmesh Vihar Chs, Near Dainik Bhaskar Press, Great Nag Road, Nagpur, Nagpur - 440016, Phone: 094237 15329

5. Rajkumar Agro Engineers Pvt Ltd, Near Union Bank Of India, Ghat Road, Nagpur, Maharashtra, Phone: 0712 277 2570
11th June 2015, 03:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear one thing I should say that internship is useful when you have completed 2nd year of your B.Tech. Otherwise you will not get useful Knowledge at the time of before 2nd year.

So take your Own decision for Internship Training and one more thing you need to have is Companies will mostly located at Mumbai rather Nagpur. That is the reason you can take Training in Top companies. It will be useful for your career.

Here we are providing you the list of companies offers Internship program in Mumbai as well as Nagpur.

>> EDPTI

>> CMS Academy

>> NTPC

>> BSNL

>> BHEL

>> SAIL

>> GAIL

>> Abhijit Realtors and Infra ventures Pvt Ltd

>> Artefact Projects Ltd

>> Ashish Constructions etc.,

You can apply for Internship program in these companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?