2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bangalore providing training in MBA in Finance? How much stipend they offers?

Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Finance and want to do training from Bangalore. Please provide me list of companies providing training for me? How much stipend they offers?

Related Questions:
  1. List IT companies providing training and stipend in Hyderabad?
  2. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  3. List of companies providing training with stipend for B.Tech ECE students?
  4. Which companies in Delhi offers stipend training to B.Tech IT students?
  5. List of best companies and industries of Bangalore to do Implant training as well as internship with stipend in Electronica and Instrumentation engineering?
  6. List the IT companies providing stipend based training in Java for 6 months?
  7. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List few good ECE companies providing stipend based six month training in Pune?
  9. List of companies providing stipend to ECE students?
  10. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
  12. Which Companies in Delhi offer Internship with Stipend for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship in such Companies?
  13. List companies providing internship in finance stream?
  14. List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?
  15. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  16. Which companies offers training in Java with stipend to MCA 5th sem students?
  17. List of companies providing summer internship to MBA in Finance and MBA in Operations Management candidate?
  18. Which are the companies providing internship project for finance for MBA in Bangalore for 10 weeks minimum duration from December

20th May 2017, 08:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing training in MBA in Finance? How much stipend they offers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MBA in Finance and want to do training from Bangalore. Please provide me list of companies providing training for me? How much stipend they offers?
List of companies offering 3 months Internship to MBA students in Bangalore:-

1. Brigade Enterprises Limited, 29th & 30th Floors, World Trade Center, Brigade Gateway Campus, 26/1, Dr Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4137 9200

2. Entraine Business Services Pvt. Ltd., # 315, 2nd floor, BPR plaza, 80 ft road,, HRBR Layout, 2nd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 088812 31234

3. Rammurthy Nagar, Rammurthy Nagar,bangalore, Ramamurthinagar Main Road, Devki Apparao Layout, Ramamurthy Nagar, Banaswadi, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2572 2670

4. Shriram Properties, No 40/43, 8th Main, 4th Cross, RMV Extension,, Sadashiv Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4022 9999

5. Vintage Wealth Managers (India) Private Ltd, 628, 11th Main Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090080 27600

Stipend during internship:- 3000 per month

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?