18th November 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

List companies for doing industrial training for six months near Abdulkapurmett?

I am niharika studying diploma 3 year (cme). I need to do industrial training for 6 months period. So, will you please tell the companies nearby abdulkapurmett for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  4. List of the companies which provide 6 months industrial training?
  5. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  7. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  8. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  9. Is there a chance to do industrial training in Airbus, L&T and other such companies?
  10. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  11. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  12. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  13. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  15. List of companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training including 2 weeks of Flight Training for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate?
  16. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  17. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  18. Industrial training of 6 months in companies like DLF, L&T and Hindustan Construction?
25th November 2015, 12:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies for doing industrial training for six months near Abdulkapurmett?

You can apply for industrial training in following companies

1. Bhanu Engineering Company, 8-83, National Highway 202, Sri Sai Nagar, Canara Nagar, Next To Hdfc Bank Atm, Peerzadiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500039, Phone: 098492 19426

2. Seimitsu Engineering Company, 7-26, Medi Pally, Uppal, Rangareddy, Telangana 500039
Phone: 040 55909492

3. Sri Krishna Engineering Company, H N O 7-3-83, Opposite Sri Nilayam Function Hall, Sagar Road, Bairamal Guda, L B Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500074, Phone: 099597 81978

4. Dch Engineering Company, Plot No 32, Phase-i, Ida Cherlapally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500051, Phone: 040 27616005

5. Surindra Engineering Company, 2-3-692/1/d/4, Z T Road, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500044
29th November 2015, 02:20 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: List companies for doing industrial training for six months near Abdulkapurmett?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am niharika studying diploma 3 year (cme). I need to do industrial training for 6 months period. So, will you please tell the companies nearby abdulkapurmett for this?

You did not mentioned the exact location like: City/state. So, we are not able to recognize that in which city/state you exactly wanted to do internship.
So, please do provide complete information for better assistance.
30th November 2015, 09:40 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are many companies in your cities but not near by your location. So, you need to cover some distance in kilometers to go for the internship cum training to those companies.

I am mentioning below the name of those companies.

1. Vivekanand Engineering institute.
2. MakhanLal Technical University
3. Rajeev Gandhi Technical University (RGTU)

So, you can chose from any of the above mentioned technical institute for pursuing your internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?