24th November 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Summer internship in core companies for B.Tech in Agricultural and Food from IIT Kharagpur?

Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of agricultural and food, IIT kharagpur? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  4. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  6. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  7. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Is internship sponsored if we get in companies while studying B.Tech Mining in IIT, Kharagpur?
  9. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  10. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  11. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship anywhere in Delhi if pursuing B.Tech 1st year in IIT-Kharagpur?
  13. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  14. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  15. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  16. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  17. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  18. Which core companies should I select for summer internship during civil engineering course in AP?
25th November 2015, 05:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies for B.Tech in Agricultural and Food from IIT Kharagpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Summer internship in core companies in India for 3rd year b.tech student of agricultural and food, IIT kharagpur? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible.
List of the companies for internship training in India:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
29th November 2015, 02:25 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Summer internship in core companies for B.Tech in Agricultural and Food from IIT Kharagpur?

Quote:
I am suggesting you the link to the website that will provides you with the list of 100's of companies that are offering internship in agricultural and food sector with stipend. So, you must visit to this website.
Apart from this here is the list of Agricultural company for you.

1. Rallies India Limited
2. Nuziveedu Seeds Limited
3. Lemken India Agro
4. Equipments Private Limited
5. Advanta Limited
6. Monsanto India
7. National Agro Industry
30th November 2015, 09:44 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Below are the list of Agricultural companies you can join to have your internship done through it.

1. Nuziveedu Seeds Limited

2. Lemken India Agro Equipments Private Limited

3. Advanta Limited

4. Poabs Organic Estates

5. Rasi Seeds

6. Rallies India Limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?