17th October 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Mysore for short term internship in Electronics & Communication?

Iam studying 6th sem in Elec & comm in JC college of Engg. Mysore. I would like to do Internship for a short period. Please list out the companies at Mysore which are availabe for me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  3. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  4. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  5. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  6. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  7. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  8. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  9. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  10. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  11. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?
  13. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  14. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  15. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  16. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  17. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  18. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
20th October 2014, 03:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Mysore for short term internship in Electronics & Communication?

You can apply for your ECE internship in following companies in Mysore.

1. Samsung, Maruthi Circle, G.T. Rd, N R Mohalla, Rajendra Nagar, Mysore, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 245 7705

2. REI Electronics, 323/C, Hebbal Industrial Estate, Hebbal, Ilavala Hobli, Karnataka
Phone: 0821 400 1800

3. Mega Electronics Company, No. 58, Old Bank Road, Opposite Hinkal Bus Stop, Hinkal
Mysore, Phone: 0821 251 3761

4. Shariff's -2, C 1, 3 & 4 Rifah Commercial Complex, New Sayyaji Rao Road
Mysore, Karnataka, Phone: 0821 426 2517

5. Pramukh Printech Solution, 758, 12th Main, New Kantharaj Urs Road, Kuvampu Nagar
Mysore, Phone: 0821 234 3721
23rd February 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Mysore for short term internship in Electronics & Communication?

I need only one or two months internship during June and July at mysore. Please suggest me
21st May 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 6th semester of Electrical and electronics in Gsss college of engineering I would like to do short time of internship please list out the company which are available in Mysore
22nd May 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I'm electrical and electronics engineering student and I have to do 4weeks internship with my project Mets is there any companies in Mysore for electrical internship that's for 4weeks period.
1st September 2018, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am shafinaz studying 5th semester computer science and engineering in jc from Mysore I would like to do internship for a short period of time(for 1 month). Pleas list out the companies at Mysore which are available for me
20th October 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am studying final year cse at kasalingam University in Madurai. I want to do internship for four months or three months in Mysuru. Do learn python as internship. Please, give me list of companies in Mysore.
2nd June 2019, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I am studying in 6th ece I have to do 4 weeks of internship during July month so, is there any companies in mysore.
15th June 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I am studying 6th semister in CSE AT NIEIT, I want to do internship for one month. pls suggest any company which offers internship for one month for computer science students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?