2nd March 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

List of companies name that provide internship for MCA final year students? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internships?

Plz give me the names of the companies in ranchi that provides internship for mca final year students...

i have got minimum of 74% aggregate marks throughtout my education process...

plz help me so that i can gain more knowledge.....

plz plz...

for this plz mail me the details

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  2. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. Is there any opening for internships in IT companies?
  4. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  5. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  7. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  8. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  9. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  10. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  11. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  13. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  14. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  15. Names of the companies which provide internship for final year MCA students?
  16. What should I do to get internship in IT companies when I am doing my final year MCA course?
  17. List of MNCs offering Internships for MCA candidates?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
15th March 2016, 02:12 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of companies name that provide internship for MCA final year students? What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for internships?

Eligibility to take internship in various best companies:
You must score at least 50% in your post graduation. You should have logical skill and problem solving ability.After qualify in the aptitude and written exams and interview you can take internship.
List of best companies in which you can take internship :
**Sarathi Computers
**TCS
**Techware Solutions
**WIPRO
**Hindustan Computer Ltd.
**Infosys
**Livis Infotech Enterprises Ltd.
**Neil soft
**Technocrypt Solutions
**Apple-soft
**Perpetual Infotech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?