12th March 2016, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra?

Hello,
Myself Shubham Pandey, doing B.Tech and I want to get training in Communication field after my 6th semester as I am doing right now. Can anybody help me to know which companies are best in Maharashtra?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester student in Surat
  3. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  4. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
  5. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  6. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  7. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  9. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  10. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(EIE) 6th semester student in Kolkata and Howrah?
  14. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  15. List of Telecom companies except BSNL offering 3-4 months Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  16. List of the companies offering training for B.Tech civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th semester) with civil engineering stream from Bhopal. Can I take this training in any semester of 3rd year?
  17. List of Multinational Companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(CSE) student in Delhi
  18. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
14th March 2016, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Myself Shubham Pandey, doing B.Tech and I want to get training in Communication field after my 6th semester as I am doing right now. Can anybody help me to know which companies are best in Maharashtra?
List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
14th March 2016, 11:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Communication Training to B.Tech 6th semester student in Maharashtra?

There is good scope of Communication stream in Maharashtra. So many good companies offers job opportunities along with the training in the Maharashtra to students from communication background.
Here is the list of some good companies for you :

** Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd (MTNL)

** Loop Mobile

** Reliance Communications

** Idea Cellular Ltd, CST Road, Kalina, Mumbai 400098, Maharashtra, India

All the above companies are best for you. You should learn with full of your dedication during your training period. My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the training as soon as possible because most of the times selection procedure considered "first come first serve" process.
15th March 2016, 12:56 AM
Knowledge World

List of top companies in Maharashtra offering communication training to B.Tech student after 6th semester:
**Bharti Airtel
**Vital Communications
**Reliance Communications
**Idea Cellular
**Tata Communications
**Avaya Global
**Spice Communications
**MTNL
**Gemini Communications
**GTL Infrastructure
**Nelco
**HFCL Infotel
**Astra Microwave
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?