14th August 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?

Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) third year (fifth semester). Kindly tell me from where I can do my Winter Training in Lucknow? Kindly tell me about the companies and their eligibility criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  2. List of institutes which offer AutoCAD Training in Winter for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student in Chhattisgarh?
  3. Is it possible for me to do the winter training in ECE core companies while having 72% marks?
  4. How to apply for last semester industrial training in companies? I am a student of 5th semester MCA
  5. How to do training from a good construction field after passing civil engineering 5th semester? List of companies that offer training?
  6. How can I apply for winter training in NTPC being B.Tech 5th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  8. List of IT companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  9. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  10. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech 7th semester student in Bihar? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech 3rd year student in Srinagar? Procedure to apply?
  13. How can I apply for 6 months Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow/Ahmedabad online being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Training in SAIL for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  16. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  17. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Gurgaon?
19th August 2015, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) third year (fifth semester). Kindly tell me from where I can do my Winter Training in Lucknow? Kindly tell me about the companies and their eligibility criteria for applying?
List of company provide internship for B.Tech student in Lucknow:-

1. Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 093694 70561

2. Trendsetterz, Park Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 072759 00009

3. ZEAL IT SOLUTION ,Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099360 51024

4. Pari Technologies India, a division of Pari Business Group, 1, Alkapuri, Near Gayatri Mandir, terhi Pulia, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 410 2504
11th September 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?

I am a student of B Tech (EI) fourth year ( 7th semester) . Kindly tell me the process of six months internship training in ISM Dhanbad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?