29th August 2017, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for two month internship in Mechanical stream from TATA Group?

I am pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream so, I want to do two month internship from TATA Group. Please tell me procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  2. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA MOTORS?
  5. Selection procedure of DRDO for internship in Mechanical engineering stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata Group?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in TATA motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. How does TATA Group select for one month internship in Mechanical engineering? Branches of this company in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  12. How to apply for internship in tata motors? What is the procedure followed?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Mechanical 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for BTech Mechanical final semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  16. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  17. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  18. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
10th September 2017, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for two month internship in Mechanical stream from TATA Group?

Procedure to apply for Internship in Mechanical stream in TATA Group of companies:

There is a certain procedure which is required to be followed for doing Internship in TATA Group of Companies.

>> Whenever it offers Internship, TATA group releases a recruitment or Internship notification with its details.

>> Hence I suggest you to go through Careers or Recruitment section of the TATA group for more latest updates.

>> You are required to contact the HR Department of TATA group and get permission and application form of Internship from the office.

>> Similarly, you are required to get approval letter from your college and submit all the required documents in the HR office of the TATA group company.

>> Once your application form get scrutinized, you will be intimated to do Internship in the due course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?