26th June 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?

Hello sir, I am in second year of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I want to do internship for 1 month in Ernakulam district. Can I get the list of companies offering the summer internship in Ernakulam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of internship for EEE students in ernakulam, Kerala?
  2. List of companies and power plants offering summer internship in Thermal and Power Plant engineering at Ernakulam
  3. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of companies which can provide internship for 1 month short period in Ernakulam district?
  7. List companies offering summer internship in Kochi to Mechanical Engineering students?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  10. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  11. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  12. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  15. List of companies offering summer internship to B.Tech CSE student -- [New]
  16. List companies offering summer internship for HR students?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of best companies to get summer internship?
2nd July 2016, 10:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in second year of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I want to do internship for 1 month in Ernakulam district. Can I get the list of companies offering the summer internship in Ernakulam?
List of companies offering 1 month summer internship in Ernakulam:-

Saffron Technologies, Alinchuvadu, Palarivattom, Ernakulam/Cochin, Kerala
Phone: 098951 00444

Xtend Technologies Private Limited, Kalathiparambil Cross Rd, Chittoor Road, Blue Hill, Chittoor, Valanjambalam, Ernakulam South, Kochi, Kerala, Phone: 0484 237 8008

Bussymen Electric Co, KP Vallon Rd, Indira Nagar, Kadavanthra, Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone: 0484 231 8530
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?