25th January 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?

Hello sir/mam
I'm studying second year B.Tech in civil engineering
at National Institute of Technology, Calicut.
I would like to know the companies offering
internship for 2nd year students in Calicut and
procedure to apply for them.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  2. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of the companies offering internship for B.E EEE students?
  5. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  7. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  8. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  13. Universities or companies offering summer internship in Europe for 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical Student?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  16. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  17. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  18. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
25th January 2015, 10:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?

You can apply for internship in following companies in Calicut

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 74220
15th December 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?

sir am a final year b.e civil engineering student can I have any internship in any companies
31st March 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam, I'm studying first year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at College of Engineering,Kidangoor.
I would like to know the companies offering internship for 1st year students in Calicut and procedure to apply for them.
Thank you.
6th April 2018, 09:46 PM
raj.rajan

Hello sir /mam l am studying second Year B-tech in JP institute of engineering and technology Meerut. I would Like to know the companies offering internship for 2 Year student in meerut and procedure to apply for them. Thank you sir /mam
18th January 2020, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any company provide internship for civil engineering completed student in 2019
2nd July 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am studying second year B-tech in NIT DURGAPUR so now i am willing to do internship in best companies in Hyderabad so i can get certificate for my internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?