27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL?

Doing summer internship in sail would be benificial for me or not?? What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? Awaiting to get the answer from you all soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  3. Procedure to take internship in SAIL being a MCA student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship in SAIL? What is required to do internship in SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply one year Internship in SAIL for Mechanical graduate?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Internship in SAIL, Durgapur for B.Tech final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship in SAIL Ranchi without any reference?
  11. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  17. Process of internship in Tata Steel and SAIL? Career prospect after training?
  18. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
28th February 2016, 05:33 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL?

** Summer internship or summer training is the important part of your career.By doing industrial training you will be learn the work culture of the industry.
** At the time of interview they may ask question related to your training and what have you done in that industry.
** If you get opportunity to get training from reputed company then it will give you a plus point in your career.
** For applying for a training in SAIL you have to fill the application form for the industrial training in SAIL.Then they will short list the candidate according to there criteria.If you where selected then they will inform you for the training.
28th February 2016, 10:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in SAIL?

SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India. It is a very large steel manufacturing organisation. For getting internship in SAIL you must have to score at least 55% marks in your current exams and you must not have any backlog during your complete course.
Now after fulfilling the above criteria you have to make a resume of your academic records. Also mention the purpose of internship. Add all projects details in your C.V. Sent your application along with your resume to the respective department of the company. Once you get positive response from the concern authority then you have to clear the interview round. After that you can start your internship in SAIL.

You can also apply for the internship by online application. For that you have to visit at the official website of the SAIl and follow up the screen options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?