25th February 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?

Hi,

I am currently pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering in Jaipur. I am in 6th semester (3rd year) and after 6th semester, i wish to do a 2 month (may and June) internship in ahmedabad before the starting of 7th semester. So i wanted to know about the private sector companies in ahmedabad offering internship for B.tech computer science 3rd year students?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  2. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Companies offering internship to MBA students in Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad?
  4. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT students?
  5. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  6. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. How to take internship in Ahmedabad? List of IT companies in Ahmedabad?
  8. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation?
  9. List Pharmaceutical companies under private sector offering jobs to Pharm D students?
  10. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  11. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech IT final year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  14. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  15. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Ahmedabad?
  16. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  17. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
25th February 2016, 07:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am currently pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering in Jaipur. I am in 6th semester (3rd year) and after 6th semester, i wish to do a 2 month (may and June) internship in ahmedabad before the starting of 7th semester. So i wanted to know about the private sector companies in ahmedabad offering internship for B.tech computer science 3rd year students?
List private sector companies in Ahmedabad offering internship to B.Tech students:-

1. Shanson Infotech, No 405, City Center, Near CIMS Hospital, Science City Road, Sola
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 099042 42866

2. Gateway Global Sourcing solution, Raheja IT Park Road, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2554

3. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

4. DNG Web Developer, Sarvoday Commercial centre,, Nr. Reliefe cinema, Reliefe Road,
264, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 098248 90699

5. Shah Net Technologies Pvt Ltd, 406 TilakRaj Complex,, B/h Centre Point, Panchwati, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2644 1050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?