27th August 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of taking training in DRDO?

R/sir,
please tell me the procedure about taking training in drdo?I'm btech 3rd year student and want to do my summer training from drdo.please reply soon.

7th June 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of taking training in DRDO?

Sir I am student of computer science 2 nd year and i want to get enrll in drdo for the summer internship,may i kniw the required procedure for that.
17th July 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of b.e.5th sem.I want training in month of january and feb.I m student of ece branch and from drdo dehradune.sir,is this possible??
18th July 2015, 08:42 PM
pointer01

DRDO provide training to the limited number of students.For this they conduct the test before selecting student for training.There are different labs of DRDO in India the director of that Lab are only responsible for selecting students for the training.You must contact to the Director of that Lab in which you want to do training.He/Se will provide you qualification detail for applying training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?