15th February 2011, 08:28 PM
ankita123

Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir
i want to know from where to do summer training as i m a 3rd year electronics and communication (G.B.T.U.) student.there are many options like BSNL,A.I.R.,DSRD and HAL.which should be prefered?

is there any other option?i want to know those options which are cost effective as i cant spent more.

campus placement is not good in my college,so i want to know better courses and training companies which can be helpful.

i want options in kanpur and hardly in lucknow.

sir please reply soon....

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  2. How to do training after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 3rd year? Which are the training institutes near Lucknow or in Kanpur
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. Which are the companies in Kanpur, Lucknow in which I can join after passing B.Tech Chemical?
  5. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Summer training in reputed companies like TCS, CTS after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur? -- [New]
  14. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  15. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  16. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  17. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
15th February 2011, 10:38 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello dear

you can do summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering in the given below govt sectors.

1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.BSNL.

4.BHEL.

5.DRDO.

etc.

all the best.....
16th February 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir,i m student of b.tech mechanical 2 yr, frm g.b.t.u. Plz suggest me some best companies for training in allahabad or varanasi.
9th April 2011, 08:54 AM
kartavya99

you can do industrial training in government companies only when you have any source or relaitves in that company like drdo, hal, bsnl, doordarshan,,etc.
21st April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed btech 3 year in information technology, i want to apply for summer training in DRDO IN kanpur how can i register
26th June 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir can i apply in bsnl kanpur for summer training now days please reply soon thanks.
5th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,which industry is suitable for training after b.tech 3rd year in kanpur for mechanical.
23rd December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am 2nd year student in NIT,BHOPAL thru ELECTRONICS N COMMUNICATION branch.i want to do summer training in any govt. or well-recognised company(where i can learn a lot) in KANPUR.what are the eligibilitites for it and if i dont have any kind of sourse then i cant do summer training in the PSUS or these kinds of companies?please reply.
my id is: [email protected]
15th January 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir,which company/industry will be suitable for training after 3rd year in lucknow for information technology?
6th March 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , i'm b-tech 3rd year student in aligarh & have electronic & COMMUNICATION BRANCH from g.b.t.u. i want to do summer training dehli/ luckknow in well -recognised company .sir i do't have any kind of source so sir i can do summer training and which company is well...........please reply.

my [email protected]
22nd March 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

m asking summer training for mba in lkofor two months
12th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.Tech 4th year and seeking for a company imparting 6 month apprentcip training at mumbai or chandigarh.Please suggest the name of such companies providing free of cost training to the student.
Armaan Sandhal
15th August 2012, 06:03 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hello,
1.railways.

2.NTPC.

3.BSNL.

4.BHEL.

5.DRDO.

etc.
1st December 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

list of companies for Electronics and Communication for training
16th April 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir plz give me the list of companies in kanpur which provides summer training for c.s students
10th December 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in the government companies for summer training wiithout any source.
28th January 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i am sanee sachan from kanpur .mai iti kar raha hoon. mera 2nd year compleate ho gaya hai .mujhe 6 months kisi company me summer training karna hai. mere trade diesel machenical hai .aur mai summer training kanpur me hi karna chahata hoo . sir mujhe koi achchhi company bataye jaha diesel machanical ki summer trainingf hoti ho aur salary bhi achchhi milti ho.
21st February 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Companies in lucknow that are govt. And provide industrial training to mechanical engineer 3rd yr studnt
23rd April 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir I m late in the training process give me any suggestion to get training in Lucknow?
10th April 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do summer training in kanpur..
I'm btech second year EEE student..
Please, tell me that companies in kanpur offering summer training for one month
2nd June 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Am student of b Tech (ECE) 2nd year I want summer training which company in Kanpur what are doing reach there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?