10th May 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch

hello..i am a second year engineering student fron electronics and telecommunication branch..i need a list of companies from 'mumbai' which provides a training session of 15-20 days..i kindly request u to suggest me such companies ...

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  3. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  5. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  6. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  7. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student? -- [New]
  8. Which are the training centers of PLC Scada? I am a 4th semester engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  9. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  10. List of the core companies in Mumbai for Telecom Engineering students?
  11. How to pursue training in a good company in Bangalore? List of the companies?
  12. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  13. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  14. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  15. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  16. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  17. List of the core companies in Mumbai for telecom engineering?
  18. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
30th December 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch

I am a 8th semester student of electronics and engineering. Now I want to conduct industrial training for 06 months. May I know the names of companies offering training. My email address is [email protected].
21st March 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch

i am 3rd year engg student in electronics and telecommunications engineering and i want job in pune so, suggest me a company that will help me.
1st April 2015, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I am second year student from computer science & technology student I need to list of companies which provides a training session of 15-20 days in free of cost
2nd April 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch

Hi,

If you are interested in SAP field I am ready to provide online training for SAP Plant maintenance module .
If any clarification please call me

Regards
Senthilkumar
91 72591 49981
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?