27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

List of companies which are providing internship for 2nd B.Tech students?

Which companies giving internship for 2nd B.Tech(CSE) completed students on summer?
How to apply for them? Can you please guide me with all the steps which I need to follow next?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  4. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  5. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  6. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  7. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  8. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  9. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  10. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  11. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  12. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  13. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
  14. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  16. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  17. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
28th September 2015, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which are providing internship for 2nd B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which companies giving internship for 2nd B.Tech(CSE) completed students on summer?
How to apply for them? Can you please guide me with all the steps which I need to follow next?

Thanks!
List of the companies for internship for computer science engineering student:-

1. Next World, Shop No. A3/321, Green Apartment, Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, Paschim Vihar, Block A3, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6549 9101

2. Arise India Limited, 309, Narain Manzil, 23, Barahkhamba Road, Connaught Place
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 1800 419 3322

3. UTL, 53 A/6, Rama Road Industrial Area, Near Sat Guru ram Singh Metro Station
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6509 9208

4. MICRO ELECTRONICS INDIA, School Block, Nanakpura, Shakarpur Khas, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 098915 03739

5. Phoenix Contact, A-58/2, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 011 3026 2800

6. i3indya Technologies, C-56, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 095606 05666
12th March 2018, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies which are providing internship for 2nd B.Tech students?

Can anyone please help me finding summer internship trainers for second year CSE students in Hyderabad.Please.
13th March 2018, 03:59 PM
p.sushmitha reddy

Hii...

List of companies:

TCS
Wipro
Accenture
Infosys
HCL
Cognizant
IBM
Microsoft
Adobe
Cisco
Oracle
Compact
Sun Microsystems
Tech Mahindra
Mahindra Satyam
Flipkart
Snapdeal
Polaris
Khaitan Group
Mphasis
Mind Tree Ltd.
Rolta India
Aricent

There are multiple options for Technologies to learn during your summer internship training for computer science students. Day by day multiple fields are emerging with new technologies for your training like: Mobile Application Development Training, Software Development Training, Web Application Training, Web Designing Training, Software Testing Training, Networking Training, Cloud Computing Training, Big Data & Hadoop Training, VMWare Training, Cyber Security Training, Database Training, Digital Marketing Training and many more....

ALL THE BEST............

...........THANK YOU.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?