25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies in Pune providing training for B.Tech Information & Communication Technology? Procedure to apply for it?

I am pursuing B.Tech Information & Communication Technology from Jaipur. I want to do my summer internship from Pune. So, please help me about the top IT companies located in Pune who are providing training? Detail of procedure to apply for it on email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  3. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students?
  4. Companies providing training in New Delhi to Electronics and Communication engineer?
  5. List of companies to do internships for M.tech in communication systems?
  6. Where to do b.tech fourth year training? Procedure to apply for training in various companies and institutes?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  9. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer internship in EEE stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Does IIT provides training to other college students? Procedure and eligibility for training in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  11. List of government companies providing training for B.Tech ECE candidate? Procedure to get enroll?
  12. List of companies to do training while doing B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to BTech Mechanical student in Pune? -- [New]
  15. List companies providing unpaid training at Ahmedabad?
  16. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  17. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
29th August 2017, 12:17 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of IT companies in Pune providing training for B.Tech Information & Communication Technology? Procedure to apply for it?

Here are some good IT companies in Pune for doing internship:

Suma Soft Private Limited
Address: 2nd Floor, SumaCenter, Opposite Himali Society, Erandawane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004

Silicus Technologies India Private Limited
Address: Building 'B', 6th & 7th Floor, Pune IT Park, 34 Aundh Road, Bhau Patil Marg, Bopodi, Pune, Maharashtra 411020

Mitej InfoTech LLP, Pune
Address: Kumar Sahwas, Pashan Baner Link Road, Pashan, Pune, Maharashtra 411009

You have to visit the company premises and apply for registration to do the summer training. You are suggested to submit your application as soon as possible because most of the times the selection procedure is on the basis of First come-First Serve.

You have to pay some fee for the summer internship that will vary company to company and depending upon the type of course you opt in summer internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?