2nd September 2017, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer internship in EEE stream? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in 3rd year of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering from krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology. I have already done a training from Railway department, Gorakhpur but not get knowledge. So, again I want to do summer training from core companies. Send me list of companies? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good companies which are offering for summer internship in Uttar Pradesh?
  2. List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?
  3. List of companies to do Summer Internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  7. List of companies to do summer internship while doing second year EEE?
  8. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  9. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  10. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  12. List of companies where I can do internship after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  13. List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer training in Mechanical engineering with procedure?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  18. List of companies in Lucknow for summer training in HR
8th September 2017, 09:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Uttar Pradesh to do summer internship in EEE stream? Procedure to apply for it?

List of Companies offer Summer Internship for EEE candidates in Uttar Pradesh:

There are several companies that offer Summer Internship for Electrical Engineering background candidates.

>> Zeal IT Solutions
Ph. No: 0120 435 9999

>> Axon IT Services
http://www.axonitservices.com/

>> Pari Technologies India
https://ptindia.org/

>> Govind Electric Company
Ph. No: 094509 31725

>> Hanfi Electric Company
Ph. No: 099565 87512

>> Swasthik Electric Company
http://swastikpower.co.in/

In order to apply for Internship in the above listed companies, you are required to approach the company directly or from the official website in the career section or contact them on the given websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?