25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Heavy Engineering Corporation?

I am pursuing graduation in Electrical engineering and want to do internship from Heavy Engineering Corporation after 6th semester exam. Procedure to get training from here?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training from TNEB after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  3. Procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, India?
  4. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply Summer Internship from HEC Ranchi?
  6. In which subjects can I do MBA after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) sample question papers
  8. Training procedure from HAL Lucknow while pursuing BE Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
  9. Syllabus of Heavy Engineering Corporation Management HR Management Trainee Exam? Pattern and the books to be referred?
  10. Chances to do training after B.Tech in EE from Antrix Corporation? What should I do for it?
  11. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  12. Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?
  13. Procedure to apply for training after Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway Institute of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Jamalpur (Bihar)?
  14. Am i eligible for government jobs after completion of my B.Tech in ECE?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship Training in GAIL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) graduate? Duration of Apprenticeship Training? -- [New]
  17. How to get a job in core company if I am an EE engineer
  18. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
29th August 2017, 12:12 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get training in Electrical engineering from Heavy Engineering Corporation?

Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is a very well established company which is a Public Sector Undertaking in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India.
Being a final year candidate, you are eligible to apply for training at HECL. You have to write an application to the HR head of the HECL regarding training at their unit. It will be better if you submit your application through college's reference.
If the HR authority of HECL approved your application then you can start training at HECL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?