20th August 2017, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for industrial training for B.Pharmacy in Bihar? Procedure to get enrolled for it?

I have completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy from Bihar College Of Pharmacy, Patna and want to go for Industrial Training. Where to apply for it in Bihar? Procedure to get enroll myself for Industrial Training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  3. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  4. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  5. How to apply for an Industrial Training in a Government college of Bihar after 10th standard? When the application will be out?
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training in NTPC, Bihar?
  7. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  8. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training for MBA in Finance candidate of Kolkata?
  9. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
  10. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Durgapur Steel Plant for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  11. Procedure to apply for industrial training in L&T company?
  12. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  13. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in winter at Wipro?
  15. What are the basic eligibility criteria required to be enrolled for NCC training?
  16. Procedure to apply at BHEL Haridwar for Industrial Training? Fee structure of the training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to do training in BARH NTPC, Bihar?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for winter training at IOCL (Bihar)?
29th August 2017, 12:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for industrial training for B.Pharmacy in Bihar? Procedure to get enrolled for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 3rd year of B.Pharmacy from Bihar College Of Pharmacy, Patna and want to go for Industrial Training. Where to apply for it in Bihar? Procedure to get enroll myself for Industrial Training?
You can apply for internship in below given companies.

1. Indian Academy of Aeronautical Technology, Budha Marg, Patna, Bihar
Phone: 096214 77771

2. Gencor Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, Road 3, Rajendranagar,Dinkar Golamber
Patna, Bihar, Phone: 093043 02624

3. Mechanical Engineering Workshop, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?