16th October 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

List good internship companies in Bangalore for M.Tech students of 2nd year?

Please suggest me some good companies in bangalore for doing internship while pursuing my 2nd year M.Tech course in digital communication?

Related Questions:
  1. How and where to apply for internship while doing M.Tech 2nd year?
  2. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  4. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  5. In which companies can I pursue internship in Bangalore?
  6. List of the companies offering internship in Bangalore?
  7. Which are the good companies in Bangalore to do internship? I am a 2nd year B.E Mechanical student
  8. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  9. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. question for internship.
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  15. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(Information Science) 2nd year student in Mysore and Bangalore?
  16. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  17. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
16th October 2015, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List good internship companies in Bangalore for M.Tech students of 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please suggest me some good companies in bangalore for doing internship while pursuing my 2nd year M.Tech course in digital communication?
List of the companies for internship in Bangalore for M.Tech in Digital Electronics:-

1. Mechatronics, 64 and 65, 3rd Phase,, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 4335

2. Bangalore Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, 23, Vasanth Vilas, M K Temple Street, Basavanagudi, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2297 3020

3. Lenze Mechatronics Private Limited, 976, Ihts, Ist Phase, R R Nagar, R R Nagar Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2860 3652
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?